We just launched a brand new feature that you might have seen in your project menu. With this new update, you can now move a project to an archive or a team folder.
New Updates as below:
- Introduced a brand new Move button on a project view.
- Removed both Import My Project and Export My Project on Team Page.
- The previous Archive/ Unarchive options are now integrated to be Move to Archive/Move into Active as drop-downs in a project moving workflow.
- It will automatically create a copy on My Active Apps when moving a project to a team folder.
- The projects in your Team folder can't be moved into Your Active Apps unless you're the team creator.
To move a project:
2. Select a target location folder either Archive or a Team you've created or joined
3. Then Move it.
That's all for this week! Stay tuned for more updates to come! Happy prototyping!